15,000 Seniors Can’t Be Wrong
In January Heartland Seniors Finance achieved a major milestone – helping our 15,000thcustomer.
We are immensely proud of this achievement as it means that we have now assisted over 15,000 senior Australian’s live a more comfortable retirement and enabled them to stay in their own home for as long as they choose.
Our customers constantly tell us that their home is what connects them to their friends, family and community. We aim to provide them with the freedom to enjoy a better retirement with peace of mind, independence and security. It gives us huge satisfaction that in many cases we are making a life changing difference to Australian seniors.
- 54% – the portion of loans used to fund home improvements, helping customers add value to where they live
- 23% – customers from Queensland (not only from Sydney & Melbourne!)
- 104 – age of our oldest borrower (loan taken out in 90’s)
- 72 – average age of borrower at application
- 13 – number of years longest current loan has been running
- 98% – percentage of customers who were likely or highly likely to recommend Heartland to friends and family in a recent survey
- 6 – times Heartland has been awarded Money Magazine’s ‘Best Reverse Mortgage’ since 2011
- 16 (and growing) – the number of knowledgeable, passionate and dedicated people in Heartland’s team
- 0 – the number of senior Australian’s we have forced to move out of their home thanks to our Lifetime Occupancy Promise
We’d like to thank all of our customers over the journey that chose to take a reverse mortgage with Heartland, our team, and fantastic broker network for their efforts and support in achieving this milestone.
If you would like to join our 15,000 customers and find out how a reverse mortgage could help you, please contact one of our friendly team on 1300 889 338 or [email protected].
Information provided is accurate as at 09 February 2018 and may change from time to time