Become a Heartland Broker
Why work with us?
Brokers play an integral role in providing customers with solutions and driving great customer outcomes. Heartland provides brokers with the opportunity to manage their client’s loan from application through to settlement, with the expert assistance of our Broker Support Team.
For more information please contact our dedicated Broker Support Team on 1300 662 865 or [email protected]
Scroll down to access our accreditation training and broker agreements.
“I can tell you with hand on heart that dealing with staff at Heartland is so much easier than dealing with ANY other financial institution.”Barry LeBrocq, Heartland Broker
The benefits for you and your clients
Flexible loan options
- Minimum loan value of $5,000
- Equity protection available up to 50%
- Drawdown options to suit your client's needs
- Loans are individually assessed
- Secondary property and aged care options
- Specialist broker and loan administration support
- Complimentary marketing resources to help grow your business
- Simple and straightforward online accreditation
Everything you need to become accredited
What is an Accredited Broker vs Referral Broker?
Find out more information about how we work with brokers and the appropriate agreement for your business. You will need to complete a broker agreement to submit client applications.Download PDF [0.15 mb] →
Before submitting a client loan application, you must become accredited by completing this training and passing the accreditation test.Download PDF [2.8 mb] →
Referral Brokers – Process Summary
A summary of how the referral process works.Download PDF [0.13 mb] →